Tom Johnson Camping Center is hiring RV service techs for the Concord, NC location!!
Come Work for the Carolina's #1 RV Dealer
RV Service Technicians will perform service and repairs outside and inside these "homes on wheels". You will be expected to perform pre-delivery inspections, diagnose and repair chassis components, coach equipment and electrical systems.
Ideally someone with advanced diagnostic and repair skills for RV coach systems, generators and coach body repairs or someone who is passionate about fixing mechanical, plumbing, HVAC, electrical, and maintenance problems would be ideal. Strong attention to detail, self-motivated, and well-versed in all maintenance and repairs.
- Individuals with good mechanical ability to diagnose and repair RV systems and accessories
- Professionals with HVAC, electrical, plumbing, apartment and home maintenance, carpentry as well as appliance maintenance experience.
- Provides and documents complete diagnostic, repair or replacement services to customers.
- Executes work orders while diagnosing and repairing RV equipment and structures
- Keeps track of parts and materials used in repair or replacement
- Keeps supervisor apprised of work progress
- Ensures that the final work product meets quality standards and is inspected by supervisor or designee.
- Maintains a safe and clean work area for customers and coworkers.
- Performs other miscellaneous duties as assigned
- Prefer Certification from college or technical school in trade field.
- 1 Years of service technician experience
- RVIA certification preferred
- Good written and oral skills
- Basic computer skills
- Must have own tools
- Prolonged periods of standing, stooping, crawling and bending.
- May lift up to 50lbs and or move up to 50 lbs with assistive devices.
- Must comply with Federal, State and Local standards and requirements.
- Report to management any situation or condition that jeopardizes the safety, welfare or integrity of the dealership, it's employees or customers.
- Valid drivers license and acceptable driving record preferred
Submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with Service Job in the subject line.
Tom Johnson Camping Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer