Tom Johnson Camping Center is hiring RV Detailers!
Join the Carolina's #1 RV Dealer
POSITION TITLE: RV DETAIL/Housekeeping
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Under general supervision, complete daily janitorial and RV cleaning duties, to include vehicle exteriors and interiors.
Exterior wash exterior of vehicles, including frames, wheels and lights and Awnings and interior.
Perform all vehicle interior cleaning tasks, including:
· Thoroughly sweep, vacuum and mop interior of all vehicles.
· Empty and wipe trash containers
· Remove and discard any waste material found inside vehicles.
· Turn in to Dispatch any items found on RV's
· Dust and / or wash all surfaces, including handrails, ceilings, walls and emergency hatches, toilets, sinks, counters, fabrics.
· Dust and / or wash driver compartment, seat, dash, radio and driver's control panel area.
· Clean all interior window
· Clean all interiors mirrors
· Wipe down all seats, as needed, vinyl and leather
· Remove light lenses and clean inside of light housing and lenses
· Remove gum, graffiti and foreign substances including bodily fluids from floors, walls and rails.
· Post and remove posters and notices as directed by supervisor.
· Inspect interior for missing screws, bolts, nuts, torn upholstery, broken or cracked windows and unsafe areas; reporting them to supervisor.
· Wax vehicles as needed.
Perform intensive detailing of vehicle interior as directed by supervisor. Maintain work area and equipment in clean and safe manner.
Perform janitorial duties, including:
· Vacuum, dust and sweep
· Empty garbage
· Clean bathrooms, including floors, toilets, sinks and mirrors.
· Fill soap, toilet paper and paper towel dispensers.
As directed, pickup garbage, perform any other duties as required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· Demonstrated ability to perform essential job functions with limited supervision.
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees
· Ability to respond appropriately to customer requests
· Ability to maintain effective verbal or written communications regarding position duties and responsibilities.
· Ability to work in both an indoor and outdoor environment, requiring moderate physical exertion.
· Clean driving record.
Full time standard work week (40 hours) during normal business times. Hours may vary according to work schedules and tasks to be accomplished with evening and weekend work necessary at times to accomplish the duties of the position as determined by immediate supervisor.
(OCCASIONALLY = 1% - 33 %; Frequently = 34 % - 66%; Continuously = 67%-100%)
Standing / Walking: Continuously
Lifting / Carrying: Frequently, up to 25 pounds;
Must be able to lift 40 pounds
Bending / Squatting / Kneeling: Frequently
Pushing / Pulling / Reaching: Frequently
Overhead Reaching: Frequently
Handling / Grasping: Frequently
Fine Finger Manipulation: Frequently
Climbing : Occasionally
The statements contained herein reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required and the scope of responsibility, but should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned, including work in other functional areas to cover absences or relief, to equalize peak work periods or otherwise to balance the workload.
We promote a drug-free work environment.
Competitive pay, based on experience.
Submit letter of interest and resume to email@example.com with Detail Job in subject line.