RACE WEEK RENTALS NOW AVAILABLE - CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS!
||Tom Johnson Camping Center has offered a first-rate rental RVs for over 20 years. Our competitive pricing and friendly service continually makes us the first choice for renting RVs in the Carolinas.
We rent 3 Class "C" motorhomes only from our Marion location. We do not rent any pop-ups, Class "A", or towable trailers of any kind. We do not rent RVs from our Dealership located in Concord, NC.
However, Rental Units and Camping Sites for camping at the Charlotte Motor Speedway are available and handled directly by the Speedway at 800-455-FANS or http://www.charlottemotorspeedway.com/camping/
At Tom Johnson Camping Center, we recognize that there are endless reasons for renting an RV:
RVs can be rented for leisure travel. Tom Johnson Camping Center is well-equipped to start you on your journey to fulfill your vacation dreams.
Many companies have realized the value of renting RVs for business trips, mobile offices, mobile exhibitions at trade shows, and transportation needs for musical and theatrical groups. These are just a few of the never-ending possibilities.
RVs are valuable as temporary housing. Our RVs, offer all the comforts of home with the convenience of complete mobility.
If you're interested in purchasing an RV, but would like to try one out before making that investment, renting is a great alternative!
RENTALS: 3 Class "C" Motorhomes are available from Tom Johnson Camping Center in Marion.
Stock # 6735 - 2005 Dutchmen 28' - non slide - 2 Queens, Booth Bed, and Sofa Bed
Stock # 14460- 2008 Dutchmen 28' - non slide - 2 Queens, Booth Bed, and Sofa Bed
Stock # 15889A- 2007 Leprechaun 32' - two slideout -2 Queens, Booth Bed, and Sofa Bed
These 28' - 32' Motorhomes sleep 6-8 People, are Self Contained with Kitchen Appliances, Air Conditioning, and all have Generators. there is no kitchen cookware included. There are no linens or towels included.
Sample Pictures of our Rental Fleet: Stock # 14839C
- 3 day Rate: Dutchmen: $675.00 plus 8% Tax = $729.00
- Leprechaun: $825.00 plus 8% Tax = $891.00
- Both include 300 Free Miles for the 3 day weekend.
- Week Rate: Dutchmen: $1,250.00 plus 8% Tax = $1,350.00
- Leprechaun: $1400.00 plus 8% Tax = $1512.00
- Both include 700 Free Miles for the 7 day week.
- Milage Overage: $.35 per Mile
- Extra Days are $185.00 plus 8% Tax = $199.80 and includes 100 free miles
- The Tax referred too is a Rental Tax and is currantly 8%
- Deposit: a $500.00 Required Deposit (Must be on a Credit Card) is to cover our Insurance Deductable or damage to the unit or if in an accident etc. (However - Insurance does not cover Awnings or Antennas). Damage Deposits are returned after the rental period as long as there is no damage to the RV.
- Rentals require 3 day advance application to allow for processing time and unit pre-check
- Fuel: Unit will be full of Fuel on departure and is to returned full of fuel
- Age: You must be 25 Years Old or Older, have a valid Driver's Licence and proof of Insurance prior to departure
- No Pets are allowed.
- No Smoking in the Unit
- Pick up: All RV Rentals are to be picked up and returned to Tom Johnson Camping Center in Marion, NC - We do NOT deliver units to destinations
- You will receive an appointment time for a RV Technician to show you the operation of the unit prior to departure. Please allow 1 hour for this process
- No Towing of another Vehicle, Boat, or Trailer of any kind is permitted
- Late Returns: a $50.00 per each hour charge will be added for late returns
- Unit is to be returned in same condition as it was at departure.
- If the unit is not cleaned before return, a Minumum of $250.00 Fee will be charged
- Holding Tanks: All Tanks are to be emptied prior to return, If not, a $150.00 fee will be charged
- Any Damaged or lost equipment will be paid for by the Rental customer
- No refunds for early returns.